- Published on 05 October 2016
SAVE THE DATE-.
The Cub Dash is an online pledge based Run-a-thon that makes fundraising fun and healthy for the kids!
The fundraiser will kick off on October 14th with more details to follow. However, mark your calendar for October 28th because that's the day the children will participate in a fun and safe obstacle course set up on the playground.
Everyone will get a T-Shirt for this event and those who sign up and help raise money for the school will be rewarded with special gifts and incentives!
You are encouraged to come watch your child run the obstacle course during their specials and volunteer for a shift to help keep the fun movin!
To start the registration process for your child to get online pledges visit:
http://www.thegetmovincrew.com/ and click on Get registered Parent Log-in (the Star)
- Published on 21 September 2016
The Reflections program recognizes students at the Local, Council/Region, State and National PTA levels. At each level, all entries are judged on interpretation of the theme, creativity and artistic merit. For more information, visit www.txpta.com/reflections
The Reflections program is open to all Texas students who meet the necessary requirements below:
1. Students must attend a school with a Local PTA/PTSA which achieves Active Status no later than October 31; or students must attend a school which is defined within the service area of a community-based Local PTA/PTSA which achieves Active Status no later than October 31.
2. The student or at least one person from their primary household must be a current member of the Local PTA/PTSA where the student is participating. Each Local PTA/PTSA may determine a date by which the member must join.
- Published on 16 April 2015
We Need YOU! Volunteer!
English Volunteer Interest form- http://goo.gl/forms/ISYQpDNZw0
Spanish Volunteer Interest form- http://goo.gl/forms/itpc9AYCyn
- Published on 13 July 2016