- Published on 21 September 2016
The Reflections program recognizes students at the Local, Council/Region, State and National PTA levels. At each level, all entries are judged on interpretation of the theme, creativity and artistic merit. For more information, visit www.txpta.com/reflections
The Reflections program is open to all Texas students who meet the necessary requirements below:
1. Students must attend a school with a Local PTA/PTSA which achieves Active Status no later than October 31; or students must attend a school which is defined within the service area of a community-based Local PTA/PTSA which achieves Active Status no later than October 31.
2. The student or at least one person from their primary household must be a current member of the Local PTA/PTSA where the student is participating. Each Local PTA/PTSA may determine a date by which the member must join.
- Published on 16 April 2015
We Need YOU! Volunteer!
English Volunteer Interest form- http://goo.gl/forms/ISYQpDNZw0
Spanish Volunteer Interest form- http://goo.gl/forms/itpc9AYCyn
- Published on 13 July 2016